WHERE WELL-BEING REACHES NEW HEIGHTS
HealthWorks is an independent, woman-owned, health and well-being company.
We start with biometric health screenings, because the journey toward better health starts with good data. From there, we provide health coaching and customized programming, as well as our Elevate Platform, a scalable, user-friendly, online engagement tool that meets the needs of all employers, from those just starting a wellness program, to those wanting a robust full engagement platform. We provide a regional focus with national reach.
We’ve been in the wellness industry for nearly 20 years.
- Our clients rely on us and come back to us year-after year-because we do what we say we will.
We have great partners.
- We are preferred providers for Anthem, Humana, and Medical Mutual (MMO), and are trusted partners to many brokers.
- We contract exclusively with LabCorp, a leading health care diagnostics company with national reach.
You always know what you’re getting.
- Our clients trust us to be 100% transparent with our services and our pricing. We will never sell you something you don’t need.
We “live” wellness.
- We walk the walk of wellness and live by what we preach.
We’re all about scalability.
- Although our processes are streamlined, our solutions are scalable.
We play with the big boys, but don’t act like it.
- We act like a mom and pop shop when it comes to service.
- Our post-event survey results consistently mention our competent and friendly staff.
Find Out More
We have perfected the onsite screening process with little-to-no workplace disruption. You provide the space and the time, and we do the rest.
Our solutions are scalable and comprehensive. Whether you are just starting a wellness effort, or taking yours to the next level, we can help.
We Conduct over
Biometric screenings each year
What Our Clients Say
“We absolutely love Denita and Sharon… if I could request them every year that would be fantastic. They handled a lot of volume in a very small period of time and were able to process 41 individuals; our largest group, yet, considering we only have 55-60 primary heads on the policy. In my opinion our smoothest run yet! Thanks for all your help and please let me know if there’s anything else you need from me to process.”
(Joe Ring, June 2017) – 45 Lives